1. You should be in ABUJA. Since the Jamb Office in Abuja is the Headquarters for the board, all scripts nationwide are usually sent there for marking. Hence it’s only in the Abuja Headquarters that your script can be accessed. So get to the JAMB headquarters.more after the cut…..
2. You will need to make a payment of about N10,000 to apply for remarking and a receipt will be issues to you so it is official.
3. Your script will be pulled out and marked in your presence.
Once your script is remarked, here are the 2 scenarios that can occur;
1. JAMB is correct about the score given; If this is the case, then you go home and either use the score you had or wait for the next JAMB.
2. YOU are correct about the score given; In this case, JAMB will officially apologize for the error, give you your actual marks obtained and according to Prof Dibu Ojeride on Weekend file interview of 18th May, give you up to N100,000 for compensation.
For the 2013 UTME, this procedure starts as from 3rd June.