Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(His children? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children. (Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a woman? Theywere once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommitting suicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches on christmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman right now and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sad der,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real? Imagine this woman o, Chei!!!